Friday, January 27, 2012

Update

Sorry for the delay on this update.  My computer's keyboard finally died on me and I had to get a new one.  I thought this would be relatively easy.  I mean how many types of keyboards can there be? Apparently millions...  I finally settled on a wireless one since they seem to be all the rage.  I think I like it although it is going to take some getting used to.  At least it has motivated me to clean a couple areas of my desk that really needed it!

The OB appointment on Wednesday went very well.  The doctor is still happy with the progress and says she could have the baby any time.  He did book her to be induced on February 4th just in case.  She has another appointment with him on Thursday February 2nd to check things out if she has not had the baby yet.

I would love to say that I have some idea when this baby will make its appearance but I really don`t.  It seems like someone has picked every day from now until the 4th and every person thinks their day is THE day.  I would love to say that it will happen this week and she won`t have to be induced but only because I don`t want to wait that long.  Nic and I are more than ready for the baby and it seems all of our family is as well.  I have daily calls from a number of people ``just checking in``.  It is nice to have so many people that love us... but I SWEAR we will not just run off to Newmarket when she goes into labour without calling anyone.  If you have not heard from us it is because nothing is happening.  Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment