Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Consent Signed

I'm sorry for my blogging absence.  When I have a spare minute I have been updating the birth families blog which leaves me being a bit tardy here.  Next week I am going to try a bit harder to get back to real life and not spend most of my waking hours staring a Gabriella.  Wish me luck with that one.

Yesterday our birth mother signed the adoption consent with the children's lawyer so our 21 day waiting period official starts today.  I believe that means that it will be over March 6th.  We are planning a visit with the birth family on March 11th to celebrate.  I am not worried at all about the waiting period.  I have been talking with the birth family every other day and we are all doing well emotionally.  My Dad on the other hand is a different story.  I think he is crossing the days off on his calendar.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment