Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Still Waiting

No baby yet. 

We are off to Newmarket tomorrow to go to the OB appointment.  Hopefully we will know a bit more then.  Nic is sure she will just be induced on Saturday.  Who knows?  If she is close to going into labour we may just stay in Newmarket tomorrow night but I have a feeling that won't happen.  She is still feeling really good and is showing no signs of going into labour.  If we come home tomorrow night I will post an update on Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment