Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Big, Black, Four Legged Baby

The search continues for a decent picture of Jessie for our profile.  I have a few pictures of her and Emma that are good.



In all the ones I have of her by herself she looks a bit evil.


Even her halloween costume does not seem to help. 


She really is a lover not a fighter.  I swear!  I wish she was as easy to photograph as Emma.



I will have to keep looking.... I am only half way through my pictures.  Although I have a feeling a photo shoot when the weather warms up might be a good idea.

Next to looking through photo's I also completed my financial work up on Monday.  A big thank you goes out to Donna at Welch Chartered Accounts for squeezing me in during tax season and helping me untangle our personal and business finances.  I could have never done it without her!

Today I am making appointments for us to go to Kingston to have our fingerprinting done for our RCMP check and in Picton at the OPP office for our criminal checks.  Hopefully we will be able to get them done soon since I should have them done prior to the home inspection and Josie would like to do it next week if at all possible. 

I picked up the PRIDE binder when we were in Toronto on Tuesday.  I have only skimmed over it so far, and all I can say is that it is big.  So we have lots of reading to do.  Especially since three books also showed up from Amazon yesterday that are on our suggested reading list.  Binders first, books second.  I am going to be an encyclopaedia of adoption information.

P.S. Just for kicks I thought I would post the below picture of Emma.  It was taken the day after she showed up as a stray, after her first bath.  What a difference from her current fat body.  Poor little girl :(.  No wonder I had to keep her.






2 comments:

  1. If anybody knows how to fatten somebody up, it's Alexia!!!! The most perfect mom and host :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie does not look evil in those pictures. I mean seriously...would an evil dog let her owners put a bumblebee outfit on her??? lol

    ReplyDelete